2022 Chrysler Grand Caravan
2021 is the year in which Dodge Grand Caravan officially ended its career, the most sold minivan of all times, braking several of the manufacturers sales records. Even though it was obviously showing signs of aging, no matter if it was a good or bad year, it kept appealing to parents of families who were searching for versatility. It has now -and only in Canada- gone through a makeover under the Pacifica model, and the result is truly magnificent.
So it is back, adopting its sister’s features, the new 2022 Chrysler Grand Caravan, another Chrysler minivan appreciated and loved for its practical side, its gigantic and spacious interior and its reliable mechanics.
At the time this article was written, we learnt that only the SXT version will remain available, although we still do not know its price. So that you can get an idea, the 2021 SXT version of the Chrysler Grand Caravan sells for a base price of $36 312.
2022 Grand Caravan Added Technologies
The 2022 Chrysler Grand Caravan brings forth new features, some of which you will find in its specifications. They will be sure to please everyone. Some of them include:
- A one year subscription to Sirius XM satellite radio;
- Six speakers with active noise cancelation function;
- The new Uconnect 5 interface with a high resolution tactile 7 -inch screen;
- Sliding doors and power tailgate;
- Heated front seats and steering wheel.
Safety and Driver-Assist Technologies
Whether you are driving on a Montreal highway or surrounding Montreal North or Saint-Leonard streets, so as to allow you to protect what is most precious to you, the 2022 Grand Caravan (with price still unknown) offers an array of safety features which are essential to your and your family’s safety. Some of these include:
- Blind spot surveillance system;
- Rear transversal obstacle sensor;
- Parkview rear-view camera;
- Anti-skid electronic system with Hill Start Assist